- Advent begins Sunday, December 3rd. Midweek Masses for Advent are held in the Church at 9:30 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. every Wednesday.
- The Feast of St. Thomas, Apostle will be celebrated with Holy Mass on Thursday, December 21st at 10:00 a.m. in the Chapel.
- Join us for Daily Mass for Christmastide:
25 – The Feast of the Nativity of our Lord
Midnight Mass – 12:00 a.m. (Church)
Christmass – 10:00 a.m. (Church)
26 – The Feast of St. Stephen, 10:00 a.m. (Chapel)
27 – The Feast of St. John, 7:00 p.m. (Church)
28 – The Feast of the Holy Innocents, 7:00 p.m. (Church)
29 – The Fifth Day of Christmas, 10:00 a.m. (Chapel)
30 – The Sixth Day of Christmass, 10:00 a.m. (Chapel)
31 –Sunday in the Christmas Octave, 10:00 a.m. (Church)
1 – The Circumcision of Our Lord, 10:00 a.m. (Church)
2 – The Most Holy Name of Jesus, 10:00 a.m. (Church)
3 – The Tenth Day of Christmas, 10:00 a.m. (Chapel)
4 - St. Titus, Bishop & Confessor, 7:00 p.m. (Church)
5 – The Twelfth Day of Christmas, 10:00 a.m. (Chapel)
6 – The Epiphany of our Lord, 10:00 a.m. (Church)
7- Sunday in the Epiphany Octave, 10:00 a.m. (Church)
- Video of a full Sunday Mass at Zion is now available on our Youtube page - Click Here
- There are three new member classes currently being held. Contact the Church office for times and locations - you´re welcome to join us!
- The Zion Men's Group meets alternating Tuesdays and Thursdays twice each month. After singing Vespers in the Church, we are currently studying Chemnitz's Two Natures, a 16th century study of Christology. After our study, food and (Lutheran) beverages enhance our Gemütlichkeit.
- The Zion Women's Group meets twice a month on Saturdays at 1:00 p.m. We sing Vespers in the Chapel, and then continue in our study of the Epistles of St. John.
- Thursday nights at 7:00 p.m. Adult Catechesis is offered. At 6:30 we sing Vespers in the Church. The study following is a careful reading of Chemnitz's Enchiridion, written to catechize Pastors during the Reformation.
- Join us for one of these opportunities to study the Word of God, to learn more about Christian doctrine, and to enjoy the company of the faithful!