The Feast of the Most Holy Trinity will be celebrated with a sung High Mass in the Church at 10:00 a.m. on Sunday, May 27.
The Feast of St. Barnabas, Apostle, will be celebrated with a spoken Mass in the Church at 7:00 p.m. on Monday, June 11.
The Nativity of St. John the Baptizer will be celebrated with a sung High Mass in the Church at 10:00 a.m. on Sunday, June 24.
The Feast of Sts. Peter and Paul, Apostles, will be celebrated with a spoken Mass in the Chapel at 10:00 a.m. on Friday, June 29.
The Feast of the Visititation of the Blessed Virgin Mary will be celebrated with a sung High Mass in the Church at 7:00 p.m. on Monday, July 2.
- The Zion Men's Group meets alternating Tuesdays and Thursdays twice each month. After singing Vespers in the Church, we are currently studying Chemnitz's Two Natures in Christ, a 16th century study of Christology. After our study, food and (Lutheran) beverages enhance our Gemütlichkeit.
- The Zion Women's Group meets twice a month on Saturdays at 1:00 p.m. We sing Vespers in the Chapel, and then continue in our study of the Epistles of the Book of Proverbs.
- Adult Catechesis is offered Thursday nights at 7:00 p.m.. At 6:30 we sing Vespers in the Church. The study following is based on C.F.W. Walther's True Visible Church, a treatise examining the Biblical doctrine of Ecclesiology, the Marks of the Church, and their manifestation in the Evangelical-Lutheran Church.
- Video of a full Sunday Mass at Zion is now available on our Youtube page - Click Here
- Join us for one of these opportunities to study the Word of God, to learn more about Christian doctrine, and to enjoy the company of the faithful!